Kugler Clear – COE 96 Clear Cullet
The clear choice for clarity, performance, and efficiency.
Pricing is per pound. Sold in boxes of 55lbs.
Kugler Clear is formulated for the Studio Glass Artist with superior performance and high optical clarity. On the pipe or the rod, this clear offers great workability with excellent viscosity and long work times.
Crafted in Germany with generations of glass-making experience under strong environmental controls, Kugler Clear is free of both boron and lead.
CLARITY & COMPATIBILITY
• High optical quality, great clarity
• COE 96
• 100% compatible with Kugler Colors
• Compatible with other color manufacturers
• Great workability with long working times
• Performs well with propane and oxy-pro torches
• Efficient melting temperature saving fuel costs and equipment wear
• Small puck shapes are easy to handle with convenient, durable 25 kg box packaging
Kugler Clear is endorsed by Canned Heat Glass Studios.
Stock available now for shipment or pickup. Please contact our sales team at 206-448-1199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping on online sale is an estimate. Cost will be adjusted once shipment is calculated.